by 14:13 0 comments

AINA(MEMBER)


1. How did you feel after receiving your SPM result and plan about your future career or studies.

My name is Nur Ainaa Bt Abd Hamid. I’m unofficially 20 years old. I want to tell about my feelings after receiving my SPM results and plan about my future career or my studies. The feeling is AWESOME!EXCITING!PROUD!
First, it is because I can make my parents proud about myself after see my results. Then, because of the results,I’m so exciting to plan about my upcoming future. The plan is I want to be a lawyer. Because of that, I’ve got an offer to UiTM, and my courses is Public Administration. And this courses are really suitable to the dreams that I dreamed of. One day, I was devastated because of my bad results. After a long time that I really want, and because of my careless, I quit from UiTM only because my laziness from studying. I’m too addicted with hanging out with friends until I forgot about study. And because of that, it really break my parents heart.

2. What do you learned from a big disappointment.

What do I learned from a big disappointment is we can learned how to avoid from being hopelessness. Then, it can also learn from the mistakes I’ve had do from bad to better. In fact, we know that God always have a best planner for us. Sometimes, I feel unlucky because I want to do something with successfully, but at the end, I had failed. And because of that mistake, I need to increase my concentration on my career. And never feel despair on myself again.

3. Places your lived or houses your lived in and who you were at that time.

Places I’ve lived or houses I’ve lived in, and when I were at that time are totally different. Places that I lived in Sg. Long Cheras. My houses are near to Masjid Taman Rakan. When I were at that time are like I’m a hardworking person but at the same times, I’m a lazy. At home, I always help my mother to do the “homemaker”. For an example, prepare the dinner for my family. My sister and I always make a jokes, and at the same time, the joking situation change to and argument situation. But, me as a sister, need to stop all the arguments.

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL YOURSELF DURING THE PREPARATION FOR THE FINAL EXAM

First thing, I feel nervous. 4 months I’ve had studied. I need to give the best performance for final examination. During the preparation for final examination, I need to control all my feelings. Because of that, I don’t want to make my parents disappointed on me again. Sometimes, I feel depressing and sometimes I feel I can’t do it reaaly hard because I often play in the classroom. Me as a servant of God, I have tried it and will never give up because want to achieve my goals that I really want to achieved.


Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment