by 14:16 0 comments

AIN(SECRETARY)


1. How did you feel after receiving your SPM results and plan about your future career or studies.

My name is Nur Ain Shahanna Bt Azmi. I’m 21 years old. What I feel after receiving my SPM results is I don’t feel excited and I don’t feel bad about my results. I just feel want going back home and sleep. My plan about my future is become kindergarden teacher because I really like a kids. And I decided to continue my studies in early Childhood education at KPTM but my mother did not give permission to study at there because the place is too far from home. And now I am continuing my studies at KPTM Ipoh in courses  Diploma in Multimedia. And I promise I will do my very best! Diploma in Multimedia I found the subject can give me career oppurtinities for me to become a teacher. I hope so.

2. What do you learned from a big disappointment.

What I learned from a big disappointment is never give up to get what I want in my life. Before this, I never trust on myself in whatever I do. I just do whatever I want without my parents supportive and because of that I feel regret on myself. Now I need to be a positive person. Always need my mother’s advice and support. And I don’t want to make any mistake anymore.

3. Places you’ve lived or houses you’ve lived in, and who you I were at that time.

My name is Nur Ain Shahanna Bt Azmi. I’m 21 years old. I lived in Cheras Kuala Lumpur with my family. I was the second child in the family. My family members was called me as “nana” or “adik”. I’m very close with my mom and always share my problems that I have with my mom. My dad had died 6 years ago and how my mom who took care of us until now. My mom is the best mom in the world and I love her. 



HOW DO YOU FEEL YOURSELF DURING THE PREPARATION FOR THE FINAL EXAM
   When I doing my preparation for the final exam. I feel really nervous, afraid, and a bit excited to take the final exam. I feel nervous and afraid because I am afraid that my preparation is not enough to take the exam and I afraid that I do not do well enough in exam and disappoint my parents and myself. I feel a bit excited because I cannot wait to test my knowledge and to test how much I understand and know after I learn from the lecturer and there is also the holiday after the exam even when I nervous and is afraid I cannot help but think about the holiday after the hard exam. And that’s also how I prepared myself and steady my emotion to ready for the exam.
 

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment