by 14:18 0 comments

EJAAT

1.       How did you feel after receiving your SPM result and plan abaut your studies.

             My name Izzati Balqis Binti Mohammed Zainodi.I come from Sungai Siput,Perak.I was born at Hospital Sungai Siput,Perak on 26 Julai 1997.I’m ninety years old and ex-student at Smk muhibbah.I’m the spm graduate.I’m just thinking future plan.I Have to take spm result on 26 march.How did i feel after receiving my spm result.My feeling very excating,but in the same time i feel very afraid to see my result.After see my result i will became disspointed.I feel very sad and hopelessness because my target is to get a good result is to hight so that i did fail in at the same time my family have a support me to don’t be give up.Now i study at KPTM IPOH and now i give a full of concentration on my study.I and so hope that i can bring my course study at KPTM IPOH and i want to struggle on study to give proud to my family.

2.       What do you learned from a big disapointment.

           I still remember 2015 after the spm result out after i know the result i feel so disappointment and sad again.I feel very disappointment and at the same time feel guilty foward my parents who are expeecting good result from me.This has taught me not to take it easy on learning,Finally,do not despair with life now because everyone will feel sit about and below.I have learning from a big disappointment And i will never given up and will promise to learn hard to get what i want and make my parents smile.

3.       Place you’re lives or house you’re lived in ,and who you were at the time.

Firstly,I come from Sungaai Siput,Perak and my house located in kampung jaya setia.My name is Izzati Balqis Binti Mohammed Zainodi.I’m nineteen years old.I stay with my parent.I was the tenth child of twelve sibling.My family call me ejat.My house is not small is not big.Every Saturday,I and my sibling always jamming at my house.I love my family a lot.


HOW DO YOU FEEL YOURSELF DURING THE PREPARATION FOR THE FINAL EXAM

                I feel  very scared and afraid during during the last preparation for final exam and subject. What make I’m afraid is I will make my parents disappointed on me when result come out so I decided to start my revision on subject that I take that I really not understand. I often asked my classmates to teach that subject that I can’t catch up. And because of that I will do the best for my examination that will coming soon.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment