by 19:37 0 comments

AZEQ



1. How did you feel after receiving your SPM result and plan about your future 

career or studies.


My name is Muhammad Nur Haziq bin Salim. Im officially 19 years old. My
feeling when I get the SPM result is excited because I got a very good results but in
the same time I’m very disappointed because I got D in Bahasa Melayu (BM). I have
to take paper June in BM because without credit I cannot achieve what I want. And
after the SPM June I got B+. And after that I think about my future plan to be a
director film. So I choose Diploma in Multimedia at KPTM Ipoh. And my parents
against it because they want me to study at Johor Bahru (JB).But I manage convince
them to go at KPTM Ipoh. After I got here, I feel that I regret my decision but I have
to study here to achieve my ambition to be a director.



2. What you do learned from a big disappointed.

What I learned from my big disappointed is I’m a stubborn person, I’m not
listened to my parents advice to not do something that I personally cannot do and it
make me regret. Now I need to change myself to become a better person and
always need my parents advice for any decision I do.



3. Place you’re lived or houses you’re lived in and who you were at that time.

My name is Muhammad Nur Haziq bin Salim. I am 19 years old. I’ve lived in
Johor Bahru (JB) with my family. My house is two storey teres. My family quite close
with neighboors. Every evening, we will gether  to chatting about surrounding. I’m the
last in my sibling. My family call me as adek. I’m close with my mom and sharing all
my problem with her.





Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment