by 19:43 0 comments

JEJAI(ASISTANT LEADER)


What do you learn from big dissapointment



The first failure or dissapointment that I ever felt is when I got my SPM result and the
result is not bad and is not good, I know my parent put a lot of hope in me but i dissapoint
them by playing and not focus on my study at that time, when i got my result at first I
don’t feel anything because what i think at that time i don’t study at all and I get result
that i deserved but when I see my parent face when they see the result I feel ashamed and
really sad because I can see their dissapointment in me and what I learn after that is to
study hard and that experience made me more mature in my thinking so that i keep
moving foward and change my playful nature and be more serious in my studies.



Place you’ve lived or houses you’ve lived in and who you were at that time



My name is Mohd Jailani I am 21 years od I live at Kuala Kangsar, Perak with my
family. I am first son from four siblings. Our house quite big and we have complete
furniture, and i really like to live there because I can find peace in there. The surrounding
is really comfortable. Because I am the only sons in my family so I have many
responsbilities that I have to do in my family. My parents put their hope in me because I
am the only sons in my family. The best memory I have in my house is when we did
event and my cousins all came and even when there’s many people in the house, the
house did’nt feel cramped at all.

HOW DID YOU FEEL AFTER RECEIVING YOUR SPM RESULT , AND PLAN ABOUT YOUR FUTURE CAREER OR STUDIES

I feel that my result is not too bad but I don’t feel excited at all because my result is not that good and I even have to repeat math because I got D in my math. And I even dissapointed my parent, at that time I don’t think about my future career or studies. I just feel relief that my result is okay , but I do have my ambitions at that time I want to take studies in computer . And then after many hardship that I experience I have finally managed convinced my father to let me studies in computer abd here I am take Diploma In Multimedia in KPTM IPOH and so far is still good, I have many friend that can help me here and good lecturer that can help me gains more knowledge in this subject that I like


HOW DO YOU FEEL YOURSELF DURING THE PREPARATION FOR THE FINAL EXAM
            
   Hello my name is Mohd Jailani. I’m from Kuala Kangsar, Perak. What I feel to during the preparation for final examination is I feel empty. Since I’ve been study at KPTM Ipoh, I often play at the classroom, I’ve had skipped the class, and because of that makes me worry that I can’t do the best performance for final examination. I don’t want makes my parents disappointed on me and because of that I need to give all the concentration at the class.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment